WARNING: CRUDE LANGUAGE
California children who failed math last year are now in summer school, attempting to pass math so they can be promoted before the fall semester begins. In an effort to make math more interesting for the students, California teachers have revised their lesson plans to make the concepts studied more relevant and applicable to the children in their everyday lives. Here are a few sample questions from the new lesson plan:
1. Lajames has an AK-47 with a 200-round clip. He usually misses 6 of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shooting. How many mofos can Lajames ice on a drive-by before he gotta reload?
2. Raul has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for $320 and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what be the street value of the rest of his shit?
3. Dwayne pimps 3 hos. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Dwayne’s $800/day crack habit?
4. Leroy gets $2000 for a stolen BMW, $1500 for a Corvette, and $1000 for a 4×4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes, and 3 4×4’s, how many more Corvettes must he steal to make the 10K for his brother’s bail?
5. Pedro got 6 years for homicide. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his common-law wife spends $100 of his hit money per month, how much money will be left when he gets out?
6. Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in the gang. There be 20 girls in the gang. What be the percentage of bitches Tyrone knocked up?
7. Lafawnda is a lookout for the gang. Lafawnda has a boa constrictor that eats 5 rats a week, and each rat costs $4. If Lafawnda makes $700 a week as a lookout, how long can she feed her boa constrictor on one week’s income?
8. Marvin steals Juan’s skateboard. As Marvin skates away at 15 mph, Juan loads his 357 Magnum. If it take Juan 20 seconds to load his piece, how far away will Marvin be when he get whacked?