Find the panda hiding among the dogs!

Somewhere in this collection of dogs, a panda is lurking. See if you can find it.

(click to enlarge)

22 Responses to Find the panda hiding among the dogs!

1. Adrienne says:

It’s easier to see if you don’t enlarge the pic. He jumps right out at you.

2. I’ll have to try this with the grandsons. Bet they would get a kick out of finding him! (her? although he has a distinctly boyish look to him)

3. ColorStorm says:

Hey this was easy! He’s the only one there. 😉

4. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    BlueBird is in a teasing mood today 😄

5. sepultura13 says:

He was easy to see…even without enlarging the pic! LOL

• I agree… but I’ve seen similar puzzles that some people thought were ridiculously easy that took me an embarrassingly long time to solve, and I’ve seen others that I found very easy that some people found challenging. Different people’s brains process the same visual information in different ways; the same things don’t jump out at everyone in equal measure. I posted this one mostly to see how different readers responded (and also just because it’s a cute picture). 🙂

6. I even managed to find this one! 🙂

7. Don’t stare straight on, scan — move your eyes for puzzles like these.

Your peripheral vision is more likely to see a break in any pattern, but only if you’re scanning (thought to have evolved to alert you to environmental discrepancies that might be threats).
    xx,
    mgh
    (Madelyn Griffith-Haynie – ADDandSoMuchMore dot com)
    – ADD Coach Training Field founder; ADD Coaching co-founder –
    “It takes a village to educate a world!”

• Dink Newcomb says:

“Your peripheral vision is more likely to see a break in any pattern”
      I absolutely agree with that statement.
      Retired now, I made my living as a surveyor advancing in a number of progressively more complex disciplines over the years, but when I was young and just starting, I was a land butcher in the coastal woodlands of South Carolina. We have an abundance of venomous, belly crawling critters in those woods (no, NOT visiting politicians) and you quickly learn to slightly unfocus your gaze as you walk along because the patterns show up so much better. Its the one place where I have ever seen humans (myself included) fly, however clumsy and pelican like the takeoff and landing are. Imagine walking down a roughly cleared traverse line through thick brush and as you step, raising your right foot, you notice the dread pattern of a canebreak rattler in the path as your foot crosses over it. Now imagine the wonder of somehow, in the midst of shifting your balance forward to land on that foot, your mind performs the unlikely task of leaping forward using the ankle of your mostly extended left leg. Take your thrills where you can get ’em.
      Our head chain-man was a wonderful older black guy who had spent many years hacking brush for a pay check and he once told me something that proved he had made some of those controlled disaster flights himself. I was the rear chain-man and coming up the line behind him, I noticed a small pile of fresh snake pieces on the line.
      When I got to him, I had to tease him and I said, “Buster why you kill that chicken snake? You know he couldn’t hurt you.”
      Calmly and with huge dignity, he looked me in the eye and without a trace of a smile said. ” ‘E lass snake, ain’t ‘e”.
      Dern, I am laughing out loud right now over that memory and thinking about how much I have missed that old guy.

• GREAT response, Dink! And thanks for seconding the info in my comment.

The ‘bird is right too, tho’ — “Different people’s brains process the same visual information in different ways; the same things don’t jump out at everyone in equal measure.”

Especially, I might add, when the visual is one that is “cluttered.” Good reason to keep the house neat, huh? EVEN if you have a hook where you “always” put your keys. Scavenger hunts are a pain when you’re running late.

Ain’t blogging a grand way to learn new factoids?!

xx,
        mgh

8. Found him, and a cute little panda he is too. 😀 — Suzanne

9. Rae Longest says:

As soon as I clicked to enlarge, he jumped out at me. Thanks for the fun!

10. Found the little muffin but he looks just a little like a doggie. ~~dru~~