You have been warned

43 Responses to You have been warned

1. These are hilarious, thanks!

2. Sue Vincent says:

The good doctor had me chuckling 🙂

3. Reblogged this on saywhatumean2say and commented:
    Giggle, Guffaw, and Snort! ~~dru~~

4. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    More great funnies from BlueBird’s HUGE blog archives
    Why not call over and have a rummage through them
    👍😃

5. Will S. says:

Reblogged this on Will S.' Sunny Side Blog and commented:
    🙂

6. Yvonne says:

Those were the funniest yet!

7. I laughed so hard reading those signs and I really needed some laughter today! I also like the Bitter Blue Bird! Great post! Karen 🙂

8. Reblogged this on Pen and Paper and commented:
    I laughed so hard reading those signs, and the comments under each picture ofa relative of Bob’s family, so adorable and hysterically funny. I really needed some laughter today! I also like the Bitter Blue Bird! Great post! Karen 🙂 ***definitely following you – a shout out to Chris, the Story Reading Ape’s blog for introducing many of us to your blog!

9. Reblogged this on sherriemiranda1 and commented:
    Gotta love these! Thanks Blue Bird!
    Peace,
    Sherrie
    P.S. Has anyone seen Chris, the story reading ape? I lost him! ;-). ❤
    Sherrie Miranda’s historically based, coming of age, Adventure novel “Secrets & Lies in El Salvador” is about an American girl in war-torn El Salvador:
    Her husband made a video for her novel. He wrote the song too:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P11Ch5chkAc 😉

10. Reblogged this on Writer's Treasure Chest and commented:
    How could I resist to re-blog these funnies that Bluebird provided us with – once again? Thanks so much for the humor! We all need it, I guess! 😀

Reblogged this on Dragons Rule OK. and commented:
    I thought these were so funny.

I’ve just scrolled down through your family and others. Love them!

13. I have a few pics of funny signs, but they are so old, you’ve probably surpassed them by now.
    Great selections here!

14. Last item brings to mind some ancient wisdom: If at first U don’t succeed, try — try, again.