Reptile dysfunction

3. Reblogged this on Musings on Life & Experience and commented:
    Hilarious.

4. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Have a Humpday Howl πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

5. Insane. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›

6. Erik says:

The “ark” panel piqued my curiosity. Did anyone else notice that there are four objects floating in the water? Left to right, it looks like a crown (?), “K2,”, a stick of dynamite and a fish tail. I’m itching to know their significance to the artist and why they were included! Is there a hidden meaning or message there? Is the order important? (Is the Illuminati sending encrypted messages via comic strips?)

• You have very sharp eyes — I didn’t notice any of that stuff until you pointed it out. Must be time to make an appointment with my ophthalmologist.

• Erik says:

Being a bluebird, you may need to see an ornithologist ophthalmologist.

And, prompted by my curiosity, I contacted the artist of the “ark” panel, who referred me to his web page’s explanations of the symbols (such as they are).

The first symbol, by the way, which I had thought was a crown, is a slice of blueberry pie.

Here’s THE LINK to his explanations. Interesting guy.

• Interesting! If I had noticed that stick of dynamite in the water in the original cartoon, I would have thought it was the top of a bottle (it does sort of look like one) and assumed someone on the ark was sending messages in a bottle to someone.

7. Tricia says:

Just awesome!

8. Will S. says:

Reblogged this on Will S.' Sunny Side Blog and commented:
    LOL! πŸ™‚

You know, we don’t get enough reptile humour, very often; thanks for redressing the imbalance, BoB! πŸ™‚

9. Rae Longest says:

Sooooo funny! TY

10. Bun Karyudo says:

These are great! πŸ˜€

11. bydesign001 says:

Reblogged this on PUMABydesign001's Blog and commented:
    Thought I would lighten it up this morning.

12. Ana says:

Reblogged this on Ana's Lair and commented:
    Hopefully these will get a few chuckles out of you too!