Find the owls!

There is at least one owl in each of these photographs, although some are easier to spot than others. See how many you can find. (If you need a little help with some of them, each picture can be enlarged by clicking on it.)

24 Responses to Find the owls!

1. Reblogged this on Musings on Life & Experience and commented:
    Nature is great. Those owls are camouflaged perfectly.

2. Eileen says:

Amazing. I couldn’t find about four of them. That is soo cool!

3. Tricia says:

Oh nature is so beautiful isn’t it? What great camouflage these guys have!

4. Yvonne says:

Masters of disguise, those owls are so cool!

5. Wonderful pictures. Loved hunting for owls. So beautiful.

6. Fun! I think I found them all but I might be fooling myself.

7. I think I found them all but there were one or two I’m still not really sure about. However I’m sure I found Bob’s Uncle Ralph and Aunt Edna in the 3rd from the last. THANX for some Wednesday Fun. ~~dru~~

8. Zip-a-Dee says:

Amazing how the LORD created them to blend in that way for their safe keeping. Not only beautiful in design and adaptive in the environment, but alive w/ it’s very own personality and traits!
    Thanks bob!

• They are indeed beautiful, and very photogenic if you can find them… and if you have your camera ready at just the right moment. I am in awe of photographers who manage to get good pictures of owls in the wild. Here’s one of my favorites.

• Zip-a-Dee says:

Wonderful colors! The awesomeness of beauty (textures, form, life!). Yep, having the camera ‘right time right place’ and knowing how to take that ‘special’ moment! Uniformity in the Grandness of it all!

That was fun. I found them all, except for number 10! Is there an owl there?

10. Unbelievable, but true. Fantastic photography!

11. […] Source: Find the owls! | Chris The Story Reading Ape’s Blog […]

12. noelleg44 says:

What incredible masters of camouflage – I had a really really hard time with two of them! Lots of fun – thank you!