Caturday funnies

22 Responses to Caturday funnies

1. Ha, ha, these are winners. 😀 — Suzanne

2. bydesign001 says:

Just had to travel up and down four flights of steps to find KiKi who ran out when I opened the door this morning…in my pajamas.

Hmmm, what made me think that she took the elevator?

3. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Cinnamon Roll Snack Attack Warning 😄😄😄

4. Thank you for the always great entertainment. You are the best! Have a nice sunday. ,-) Michael

5. Scottie says:

Reblogged this on Scotties Toy Box and commented:
    I live in a home with two cats and three humans. The humans are out numbered, out paced, out armored and out classed. Feline logic rules on our beds as well. I have woken up with my head cradled in my hand while one of our cats has spread across my pillows. Ron will have his legs off the bed as the other cat has spread the width of the bed, not length like we do, and pushed his legs right off. IF not for the fact they have hidden the car keys we would run away. Hugs

• We have to keep our bedroom door closed at night or we’d never get any sleep at all — we’d have grandcats all over us, fighting with each other and chasing each other around the room all night long. They’re too rambunctious for a couple of old geezers like us to deal with, especially when they outnumber us two to one!

6. jowensauthor says:

Reblogged this on Jeanne Owens, author and commented:
    Happy Caturday!

7. noelleg44 says:

LOL! Regards to Archibald.

8. TermiteWriter says:

Particularly like the cinnamon-roll cat! 🙂

9. Reblogged this on Writer's Treasure Chest and commented:
    Of course I can hardly ever resist re-blogging Bluebird’s ‘Caturday Funnies’. Thank you very much for the smiles!