Caturday funnies — back to school edition

Time to sign your cats up for fall semester! Space is limited, so don’t delay. Courses being offered this term:

art appreciation

vocal performance

money management

canine intimidation

24 Responses to Caturday funnies — back to school edition

1. Hilarious. 😀 — Suzanne

2. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    It’s never too late to educate an old cat 😸

3. Sue Vincent says:

That last picture is priceless 🙂

4. Love this post! I laughed aloud at ‘hypnosis’.

5. Reblogged this on sherriemiranda1 and commented:
    I’m 6 minutes, um, I mean 7, late for Saturday! Will you forgive me? 😉 ❤
    Peace,
    Sherrie
    Learn the story behind: Publish "Crimes and Impunity in New Orleans.” and help us meet our goal. @indiegogo
    Sherrie Miranda’s historically based, coming of age, Adventure novel “Secrets & Lies in El Salvador” will be out en Español very soon! It is about an American girl in war-torn El Salvador:

6. Dr. Rex says:

Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
    This is so good!! Amazing … it’s Sunday for me but I love Caturdays!! I love cats … 🐱

7. Scottie says:

Reblogged this on Scotties Toy Box and commented:
    Ah these seems to be a school of some regard and a well rounded curriculum. Definitely something to purr over. Hugs

8. […] Source: Caturday funnies — back to school edition | bluebird of bitterness […]

9. amommasview says:

Oh that last one is hilarious! All of them are but this one especially…

10. amaranto es says: