Caturday funnies — cat shaming edition

27 Responses to Caturday funnies — cat shaming edition

1. […] via Caturday funnies — cat shaming edition — bluebird of bitterness […]

2. Hilarious. 😀 — Suzanne

3. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    You can’t really shame a cat, only add to its notoriety 😸😸😸

4. bobcabkings says:

The one about the catnip reminds me of a friend whose cat (one of her cats, actually) found the catnip stash and invited his cat gang in to party while she wasn’t home. If I remember rightly, she counted 8 or 10 happily stoned cats in the apartment when she got home.

• That’s hilarious!

One day when my kids were little, I found our cats fighting over a very small stuffed bear that I’d picked up at a garage sale somewhere. I couldn’t figure out what was so special about that bear — it wasn’t as if we didn’t have dozens of other kitty toys lying around (in this house, any object small enough to be picked up by a cat is a de facto kitty toy) — until my husband clued me in me that the kids had slit the bear open, removed its polyester fiberfill guts, stuffed it full of catnip, and sewed it back up.

5. Thank you for a great Saturday laugh. You also inspired me to take some shaming pictures of my two devilish cats, Molly and Harper.

6. Reblogged this on saywhatumean2say and commented:
    Too good to pass by. I have a couch defiler too. ~~dru~~

7. Another hilarious Caturday collection, BoB.

Would your teacher believe you if your excuse was, “The cat ate my thesis”?

I presume that “We tried to kill mommy’s friend” has something to do with running underfoot at the top of the stairs, or the like. (Voice of experience.)

8. I’m amazed at how ashamed these cats are pretending to be. They could be nominated for a acatemy award!

My daughter had a cat, sadly passed on to cat heaven, who was afraid of everything too.

• We had a cat some years ago who wasn’t afraid of anything… except thunder and lightning. At the first rumble of thunder, that cat hightailed it down to the basement and cowered behind the water heater in mortal terror.

10. Reblogged this on sherriemiranda1 and commented:
    I love the catnip one! Our Smokey gets so high off that stuff, he gets the munchies terribly. But then he’s too tired to eat! 😉 ❤
    Peace,
    Sherrie
    Learn the story behind: Publish "Crimes and Impunity in New Orleans.” and help us meet our goal. @indiegogo
    Sherrie Miranda’s historically based, coming of age, Adventure novel “Secrets & Lies in El Salvador” will be out en Español very soon! It is about an American girl in war-torn El Salvador:
    Her husband made a video for her novel. He wrote the song too.
    You can watch it on YouTube or go to my home page:

11. Reblogged this on itsgoodtobecrazysometimes and commented: