Happiness is a warm pun

19 Responses to Happiness is a warm pun

1. […] via Happiness is a warm pun — bluebird of bitterness […]

2. floridaborne says:

You made my day! These are terrifically punny!

3. Ray V. says:

Reblogged this on Mitigating Chaos and commented:
    It’s raining and cold (47*) in South Carolina. These puns warmed me up a bit.

4. These are very good, Thank you.

5. Brilliant. Loved them all!

6. These are excellent!!

Happiness is a Warm Gun is on my favorite Beatles album – the White Album.

Comma Sutra is so naughty.

Frayed Knot reminds me of a joke….

Three strings walk into a bar and try to order drinks. Unfortunately, the bartender tells them that the bar doesn’t serve strings. So the three strings leave, very disappointed. Outside, one string says, “Hey, I’ve got an idea.” They tie themselves together and go back inside and order drinks. The bartender says, “Hey, aren’t you those strings I just refused to serve?” One string says, “Nope, frayed knot.”

7. Thomas Anger says:

I love these pun-chy puns.

8. You had me at procaffinating – I will not be seen until I’ve had caffeine!!
    xx,
    mgh

9. Reblogged this on Musings on Life & Experience and commented:
    Hilarious.:D — Suzanne

10. Reblogged this on sherriemiranda1 and commented:
    There’s always time for a good laugh! 😉 ❤
    Peace,
    Sherrie
    Sherrie Miranda’s historically based, coming of age, Adventure novel “Secrets & Lies in El Salvador” will be out en Español very soon! It is about an American girl in war-torn El Salvador:
    Her husband made a video for her novel. He wrote the song too.
    You can watch it on YouTube or go to my home page: