Caturday funnies: There’s a nap for that

29 Responses to Caturday funnies: There’s a nap for that

1. Started my online day with a peek at Bluebird’s, and I’m glad I did!

There ought to be some kind of special Super D’aawww award, just for this collection. Oh, the piles of little kittens! And hugging cats, so cute!

We haven’t had a kitten around in years, and our three old cats don’t hug each other, so we don’t see a lot of that. With the wintry days, they have spent a lot of time sleeping, though.

• Ours have left kittenhood far behind as well. My daughter who lives in Pittsburgh has a bunch of kittens some feral stray dropped on her doorstep, and she offered me one… but with four cats in the house and another living on the porch, I had to decline the offer. They sure are cute, though.

2. Cats can always find the warmest, most comfortable spot. When my two cats find a great spot, and nod off; I don’t call it a cap nap, but rather – cat hibernation.

3. […] via Caturday funnies: There’s a nap for that — bluebird of bitterness […]

4. Marc-André says:

I’ll soooo have to include the kitties in tummy rub Tuesday.

5. says:

Adorable ❤️

6. How did that cat even get on those hangers!!!!
    Your Caturday photos never disappoint.

7. Deborah says:

Love Caturday! Thank you.

8. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Nobody chills out quite like a cat 😻

9. If I see much more of this stuff I’m like to turn into a 🐱 🐱 🐱 ❤ ❤ 🐻
    They are very sweet, 😀

10. Reblogged this on LordBeariOfBow and commented:
    I/you/y’all know I’m a dog person but these cuties could really win my ❤

11. noelleg44 says:

These are so aaawwww, BoB. One of the reasons I love cats. I think I’m falling in love with Bob’s cousin Baxter. That’s attitude!

12. Love those sweet kitty faces! 🐱
    Hope you had a purrfect, pawsome, 🐾 grrreat Caturday!!!
    HUGS!!! 🙂

13. Reblogged this on sherriemiranda1 and commented:
    Love it! 😉 ❤
    Sherrie Miranda's historically based, coming of age, Adventure novel “Secrets & Lies in El Salvador” will be out en Español soon. It's about an American girl in war-torn El Salvador:
    Her husband made a video for her novel. He wrote the song too:

14. […] Caturday funnies: There’s a nap for that […]