Happiness is a warm pun

17 Responses to Happiness is a warm pun

1. Abigail says:

Ha, my sister would like the “sage” advice. She likes to draw cartoon faces on inanimate objects like food and furniture and write speech or thought bubbles above them expressing what they’d say or think if alive.
    As for the stranded man, a dessert island is not a bad place to be stuck. The high-calorie desserts will sustain him for some time.

2. RobbyeFaye says:

I’m ROTFLOL!! These are great!! I love puns! You picked some good ones. Oh, my, I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face!!
    I don’t know which I liked the best, but the complex carbohydrates was especially unique!

Thanks, again!

BTW, if you accept awards, I would like to nominate you for the Liebster award. I will have more info on my blog later in the morning!

3. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    The snow is deeper in UK this morning, so here are some puns to help warm you up – courtesy of BlueBird 😀

4. TermiteWriter says:

Re the “preying” lions … when I was a little girl, we laughed at this: when skunks say grace, they say “Let us spray.”

5. egorr says:

“A pun is the lowest form of humor – but not so low that someone won’t stoop to it!” – Samuel Clemons (?)

6. mitchteemley says:

Unrepentant groaner-lover here, ergo you’ve made me very happy.

7. Merillion says:

Very clever! Loved them.

8. Merillion says:

Is Bob’s cousin Alphonse a new relative? Love him.

9. Ha, ha. These are great. 😀 — Suzanne