Friday happy dance

19 Responses to Friday happy dance

1. Wow, you’d expect a standing ovation from that crowd of local people. Those girls are really good. I’m from Ohio. 😀 — Suzanne

2. Adrienne says:

Amazing! Stolen and posted with proper thanks to our very own Firecracker – BoB

3. Lisa Beth says:

So adorable, thanks for sharing and cheering up the day!

4. thos317 says:

My favorite video of their performances was at the U.S. Naval Academy some years back. Watching the Midshipmen’s reactions is as much fun at watching the girls.

5. This might be your best Friday happy dance ever. So fun. Now I’m exhausted and will put my feet up. (I would totally watch a movie about them!)

6. Adrienne says:

It makes my planned 3 mile walk seem pretty puny by comparison.

7. Larry Geiger says:

Oh my. I never had that much energy. Not in the fourth grade. Not in the eighth grade. Never. I would have passed out in the first minute.

8. Yvonne says:

They don’t spend their time glued to a tablet or smart phone screen. They’re pretty darned amazing.

• Yep… it’s definitely refreshing to see girls that age who are engaged in something that requires skill, sacrifice, dedication, and endless practice. Just think how many months of hard work they had to put in just to be able to pull off a five-minute performance.

9. […] Firecrackers lifted from the delightful blog of Bluebird of Bitterness […]