I can’t brain today, I have the dumb — questionable parenting edition

27 Responses to I can’t brain today, I have the dumb — questionable parenting edition

1. And yet children survive in those places. 😦 — Suzanne

2. John Kraft says:

Ah, memories of my youth.

3. Oh my stars! I think I’ll have nightmares about these!

4. davidprosser says:

Such stupidity.
    Hugs

5. floridaborne says:

I had to shudder at some, laugh at others. I wonder if the kids without helmets on the first bike were someone else’s and they were just along for the ride. 🙂

6. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

7. Yvonne says:

Darn, there are some good tips there. Too bad my kids are all grown up!

8. atimetoshare.me says:

Oh my goodness! Where are all the authority figures here?

9. The question arises…how did we all survive?

• No kidding. We grew up in the days before there were seat belts, bike helmets, infant car seats, or vaccines for measles, mumps, rubella, or chicken pox… by rights we all should have died before reaching adolescence. 🙂

10. Patricia says:

Pretty scary. Although, I can relate to the baby and beer. I would go with Daddy to the bar and he would order a shot glass of beer for me. I think I turned out ok…for the most part.

11. egorr says:

Darwin Award.
    Darwin Award.
    Stupid.
    Darwin Award.
    Darwin Award.
    Darwin Award.
    Stupid.
    Stupid
    Stupid.
    Stupid.
    Darwin Award.

In that order.

12. I don’t know what to say……….

13. I have No Words… 😳😳😳 why am I laughing underneath this shocked expression? Not good!!

14. Abigail says:

At least the couple on the motorcycle had the baby close behind, wheeling along in a stroller. What is happening with the Chinese man who has his kid dragged in a crate behind him? I lived in China for four years, and can tell you that pedestrians and cyclists are in danger of being hit by vehicles even as they stick to their designated sidewalks and roadways, forget children bumping along the side of the street in little crates. Hopefully someone notified these hapless parents of their mistakes!

• As scary as that one was, the baby in the plastic bucket was even scarier. The handles on those buckets are notoriously unreliable; I’ve had many of them break on me. At least mine contained nothing more valuable than onions or potatoes.

It is unbelievable, the stupidity of some people.

16. Blended Hope says:

How are some people parents🤷🏼‍♀️