I can’t brain today, I have the dumb — guys-n-ladders edition

26 Responses to I can’t brain today, I have the dumb — guys-n-ladders edition

1. These are crazy! I’ve had so many people in therapy from falls off ladders over the years. Now I see why! 😃

2. Great Scott! Is it morbid to wonder how many of these were the climbers’ last photos?

3. Oh my gosh is this depressing!
    Makes you fear for the species…

4. Patricia says:

Where are these folks now? Hopefully, not in jobs that require any thinking and affect or impact life on this planet.

5. Insanity!! Thanks for sharing!

6. Candice says:

I wouldn’t try these in a million years!

• Neither would I — I don’t even like climbing on a chair to change a light bulb. If my husband isn’t around, I often wait until he gets home so he can do it for me (he’s six and a half feet tall, and can change a bulb in a ceiling fixture while standing on the floor).

7. Adrienne says:

Okay, BoB – I confess. Many of those look like things I would do. I’m crazy like that – also short. Short people do crazy things to get what they want.

8. Willow says:

Also known as… Why women live longer than men. ^_^

9. atimetoshare.me says:

People can be real morons sometimes 😳

10. Donnalee says:

I hope they all survived, and I wonder how many of them were actually working at paid jobs during these events. If I hired someone to fix something and they tried any of this, I would fire them immediately, since if they explode or get killed, I’d probably get sued somehow as their employer–plus this does not inspire confidence in professionalism.

11. Citizen Tom says:

What would the world be without the daring do of guys, or is it photoshop?

🤔

12. Biggest laugh I’ve had in yonks, Thanks BOB

13. The really scary thing about these is how many of them involve electricity.

14. egorr says:

My favorite is the 6th one- the guy cutting the de-limbed tree.
    Wish we could’ve seen the aftermath!

15. I just hope the people in the pictures survived. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near them. There might be collateral damage. 😦 — Suzanne

16. floridaborne says:

Oh, that is SOOOO funny!

I’m always amazed at the stupidity of people by these posts of yours. Bob.