Caturday funnies — Barkalounger edition

26 Responses to Caturday funnies — Barkalounger edition

1. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Cats usually win, but Dogs can be good losers (if they know what’s good for them when they share the same space as said cats)

2. […] Bluebird of Bitterness Caturday funnies Barkalounger edition […]

3. Olga says:

Wonderful collection of cat/dog friendships. ❤

4. Scottie says:

Reblogged this on Scotties Toy Box and commented:
    I love these. Cats and dogs are some of my best friends. Enjoy see these. Hugs

5. TermiteWriter says:

Nothing so cozy as sleeping under a bloodhound’s ear! Loved all of them.

6. cagedunn says:

Reblogged this on Cage Dunn: Writer, Author, Teller-of-tall-tales and commented:
    It’s a dog’s job to provide warmth and comfort … right? You will love these!

7. They’re not really funnies; they are beautiful.

8. Ha, ha, these are priceless. 😀 — Suzanne

9. These (almost) make me want to get a dog for my cats.

10. This must be true love. ***lol** Thank you Bob! Have a great week ahead. Michael

11. Reblogged this on Taylor Grace and commented:
    Loved, loved this post! A huge thanks to Bluebird of Bitterness for it.

12. Awww. I miss having a kitty. But my hubby is extremely allergic. And I really like having my husband around. Most of the time. 😏