Happy National Black Cat Day

Yes, it’s a real thing.

32 Responses to Happy National Black Cat Day

1. Citizen Tom says:

Just so long as they are small. Big cats, black or otherwise, think we are food.

2. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    It wouldn’t be a proper Halloween Caturday without some Black Cat Photos 😎

3. jowensauthor says:

Reblogged this on Jeanne Owens, author and commented:
    As a former owner of a black cat, I can’t pass up sharing this 😀

4. Ubi Dubium says:

Those two floofy ones, those look just like my kitty! Except his pupils are always big and round. I’ll post a picture, but it’s very hard to photograph a black cat well, I always just get a black cat-shaped blob.

Well, at least you can see his eyes:

5. […] via Happy National Black Cat Day — bluebird of bitterness […]

6. Why is it every time one crosses my path, i wonder whats going to happen to me?

Regards and good will blogging.

7. Love black cats. 😉 Thank you Bob! Have a great weekend. Michael

8. Wally Fry says:

Percy will be glad to know of this.

9. Wally Fry says:

Reblogged this on Truth in Palmyra and commented:
    I know I said not posts today, but Bluebirdofbitterness changed my mind. This is a VERY important occassion!

10. Aw…Happy Black Cat Day! ❤ Sharing…

11. We English have always thought of black cats as bringers of GOOD LUCK; I believe many countries think the opposite, then we are always one step ahead 😈

12. There must be millions of black cats in the world.

13. Cats are amazing creatures. My whole family adores them so much. We recently went to a cat cafe in japan, really fun experience for the whole family.