Find the lollypop!

A lollypop is lurking somewhere in this collection of ice cream cones. See if you can find it.

(click to enlarge)

21 Responses to Find the lollypop!

1. Jono says:

I think I had to do three scans to find it this time. Now I have to focus my eyes somewhere else for a while.

2. Found it, but I had to copy the image to Paint and enlarge it considerably. Old eyes.

3. Cyranny says:

This one gave me a hard time too, but I found it!! This kind of game could drive me insane LOL

4. Paula Light says:

Had to biggify 🙂

5. My outdoor thermometer says it’s 103 degrees in the shade, the dogs are mad because I won’t let them go outside, and now I’m supposed to find a lurking lollipop. Life just isn’t fair. 😂

6. Why can I do these in less than a minute flat (I have to look up where that saying comes from) but I have looked for that stupid cat in the photo of the field for hours and hours and have no idea where it is. That is how to conquer America. Have us all look for hidden cats in pictures. We’ll never see you coming.

7. ibikenyc says:

I found the lolly!

I am usually terrible at these; glad I bought lottery tickets this week 😀

8. That took a bit of squinting. I kept thinking, what does a simple tiny cartoon lollipop look like compared to simple tiny cartoon ice cream cones?

Found it in record time. Only took about 3 seconds.

10. Tom Salmon says:

Found it fairly quickly. Trick is to look for the stick.

Polite comments are welcome.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )