I can’t brain today, I have the dumb — newspaper edition

35 Responses to I can’t brain today, I have the dumb — newspaper edition

1. LOLOLO AAAARGH (sorry, fell out of my tree, laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

2. Eliza Ayres says:

Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal and commented:
    OMG!

3. ibikenyc says:

These are all hilarious!

The first one that made me literally laugh out loud is #5, “Question of the Day.”

Wiping my eyes! Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€

4. Insert hysterical laughing meme here: ;-)))

5. Betty Ord says:

Youโ€™d no doubt have some worthy additions to this collection!

Sent from my iPad

6. Oh! Oh! Lol lol… Oh… I think I’m dying … ๐Ÿ˜‚

7. BWAHAHHAHAHA!!! Thanks for the morning belly laugh! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m re-blogging, because everyone should enjoy this!

8. jenny_o says:

These are all great, but the one that made me laugh out loud was the poll — and folks actually ANSWERED IT!! Thanks for the smiles ๐Ÿ™‚

9. […] via I canโ€™t brain today, I have the dumb โ€” newspaper edition โ€” bluebird of bitterness […]

10. hawk2017 says:

The spelling compliments myne. He-He

11. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Itโ€™s Chuckle Time, courtesy of BlueBird ๐Ÿ˜‚

12. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so funny, but that last one made me spit my wine out!! ๐Ÿคฃ

13. julesmomcat says:

LOL! Did they serve the grandparents with a good sauce, and a side salad?

14. ibikenyc says:

Hope so!

(And a nice Bordeaux!)

15. I remember the amphibious ballplayer, Toad Helton of the Colorado Rockies. Even though he played first base, no one caught more flies in the outfield.

16. Ah, ha, ha. These are great. ๐Ÿ˜€ — Suzanne

17. Lololololol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

18. Reblogged this on Writer's Treasure Chest and commented:
    Thanks for the laughter and smiles, Bluebird. I just had a hilarious time with the ‘newspaper edition’. More of them, please. LOL

19. Regarding #4: The car was a junk heap anyway, but maybe there is a reward for safe return of the fleas.

20. […] I canโ€™t brain today, I have the dumb โ€” newspaperย edition […]