Caturday funnies

22 Responses to Caturday funnies

1. Those were good. And I want to play Feline Monopoly

Since the cool front moved in, our three felines have completely changed where they hang out around the house, lying in places I haven’t seen them for months. Getting back to their winter roosts.

One was up on top of a cabinet last night, stretching up and pawing at the air duct above. No, sorry, kitty, not yet time to turn on the furnace.

2. Eliza Ayres says:

Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal and commented:
    {Chuckle!}

3. BWAHAHAHHA!! I’m not a ‘cat’ person per se, but I’ve heard stories of some of these (like the refusing to get off something even when squirted with water repeatedly)….now I wanna see some DOG cartoons! 😉

4. colonialist says:

Cats are unlikely to approve . . .

5. julesmomcat says:

LUVVUM! Thanx for elucidating our fuzzers’ thinking!

6. Great day to start Saturday, thank you! The Dr. Meus one reminds me of the old saying “thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten that.” 🙂

7. hawk2017 says:

Purr fect

8. atimetoshare.me says:

Soooo fun. I am beginning to have a fondness for cats. They’re quite funny.😺😺

9. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Courtesy of BlueBird 😹

10. […] Caturday Funnies Bluebird of Bitterness […]

11. jenny_o says:

What a great selection! lol

It took me a minute to get the very last one, but then I realized what “puffy” really meant and I love it 🙂

Thanks, BoB!

12. Thank you for the laughs, giggles. wonderful

13. Thank you for the giggles, Bob! Hope you had a nice weekend! Best wishes for the next! Michael

14. RO says:

OMG – these are all so fun! Hugs, RO

15. […] Caturday Funnies | Bluebird of Bitterness […]

Polite comments are welcome.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )