Find the mouse!

Somewhere in this field of mushrooms, a mouse is lurking. See if you can find it.

(click to enlarge)

31 Responses to Find the mouse!

1. jono51 says:

That one wasn’t too bad. Sometimes I go cross-eyed trying to find those things.

2. Could not find a mouse but did find the cow, the tiger , the butterfly and the airplane. Well, that’s mushrooms for ya…

3. At first glance, I thought, this one should be relatively easy. And it was. Once I found it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Is that supposed to be a mouse? Looks like a little bear or something.

4. Adrienne says:

Found it in about 4 seconds. Is it cheating if rabid hunter kitteh, Erica, helped?

5. teachezwell says:

I found it quickly so do I get a prize??

6. J’ai trouvรฉ la souris.

7. I found him!! โค It's apparently penguins and snowmen that I have a lot of trouble with! I couldnt' find either in a couple of your past "Find The …. " posts. Good job Bob. Heh heh heh

• They do vary a lot, but I’ve noticed that almost every puzzle I post gets comments from some readers who say it was easy and others who say it was hard. Apparently all of our brains process the same information in different ways. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. GP Cox says:

It looks like a teddy bear to me.

9. Widdershins says:

Heh … too easy! ๐Ÿ˜€

Got him in a couple of seconds. An easy one today.

Yes, GPCox. He does look like a teddy.

12. egorr says:

Easy today, but as others have pointed out, it looks more like a bear. No mouse nose, no whiskers.
    *I* say it’s a bear. Or a penguin. Or a snipe. So there!

13. […] Multiple readers claimed that the mouse in last week’s puzzle looked like a teddy bear. (I maintained that it was a mouse, because that’s what the artist […]

14. […] week’s puzzle featured squirrels that people thought looked like kittens, and the previous week’s puzzle featured a mouse that people thought looked like a teddy bear. I can hardly wait to see what you […]