Find the mouse!

Somewhere in this field of mushrooms, a mouse is lurking. See if you can find it.

(click to enlarge)

31 Responses to Find the mouse!

1. jono51 says:

That one wasn’t too bad. Sometimes I go cross-eyed trying to find those things.

2. Could not find a mouse but did find the cow, the tiger , the butterfly and the airplane. Well, that’s mushrooms for ya…

3. At first glance, I thought, this one should be relatively easy. And it was. Once I found it. 🙂

Is that supposed to be a mouse? Looks like a little bear or something.

4. Adrienne says:

Found it in about 4 seconds. Is it cheating if rabid hunter kitteh, Erica, helped?

5. teachezwell says:

I found it quickly so do I get a prize??

6. J’ai trouvé la souris.

7. I found him!! ❤ It's apparently penguins and snowmen that I have a lot of trouble with! I couldnt' find either in a couple of your past "Find The …. " posts. Good job Bob. Heh heh heh

• They do vary a lot, but I’ve noticed that almost every puzzle I post gets comments from some readers who say it was easy and others who say it was hard. Apparently all of our brains process the same information in different ways. 🙂

8. GP Cox says:

It looks like a teddy bear to me.

9. Widdershins says:

Heh … too easy! 😀

Got him in a couple of seconds. An easy one today.

Yes, GPCox. He does look like a teddy.

12. egorr says:

Easy today, but as others have pointed out, it looks more like a bear. No mouse nose, no whiskers.
    *I* say it’s a bear. Or a penguin. Or a snipe. So there!

13. […] Multiple readers claimed that the mouse in last week’s puzzle looked like a teddy bear. (I maintained that it was a mouse, because that’s what the artist […]

14. […] week’s puzzle featured squirrels that people thought looked like kittens, and the previous week’s puzzle featured a mouse that people thought looked like a teddy bear. I can hardly wait to see what you […]

Polite comments are welcome.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )