Find the mouse!

NOTE: Multiple readers claimed that the mouse in last week’s puzzle looked like a teddy bear. (I maintained that it was a mouse, because that’s what the artist said it was, and I tend to be a stickler about these things.) Luckily for everyone, the mouse in this week’s puzzle is much more mouselike. See if you can find it lurking among the squirrels.

(click to enlarge)

32 Responses to Find the mouse!

1. HAT says:

But those squirrels look a lot like kittens.

2. larrygeiger says:

Squirrels??

3. It took me a minute but I found it! Cute drawing! I like all the small details of the squirrels doing different things and interacting with each other.

4. Paula Light says:

Found it! At first, I was all huh these don’t even look like squirrels, but then I focused on tails…

5. egorr says:

Look for the rounded ears!
    Easy-peasy.

6. Cyranny says:

Found it!! Yay!! πŸ˜‰

7. Got him! Wow. He blends. Totally.

8. jono51 says:

It took a while until I focused on the ears. Now I am suffering from eye strain (a slight exaggeration).

9. I thought they looked like elephants, but I am drunk!

10. Widdershins says:

Found it! πŸ˜€ … love the skwrl with the top hat – puttin ‘on the ritz! πŸ˜€

11. Amanda Cade says:

I’m inordinately proud of myself for locating the mouse. πŸ™‚

12. Heltau says:

Happy Christmass to you all.

13. […] Last week’s puzzle featured squirrels that people thought looked like kittens, and the previous week’s puzzle featured a mouse that people thought looked like a teddy bear. I can hardly wait to see what you all think of this one. See if you can find the bear lurking in this herd of reindeer. […]

14. The squirrels look like cats…

Polite comments are welcome.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )