Happy Caturday — heat seekers edition

19 Responses to Happy Caturday — heat seekers edition

1. ibikenyc says:

As usual, I love them all, but that last one is a REAL hoot!

LOLOLOLOL! 😁

2. julesmomcat says:

Our four fuzzers pile onto the top of the dishwasher when it’s on “Dry” cycle, and even an act of Congress couldn’t make them vacate.

3. Salvageable says:

I have one who will even leave a lap to sit on the vent when she hears the furnace blower switch on. J.

4. egorr says:

We have an illuminated rope light that my wife knitted into a white spiral, it’s used for the tree skirt – the cats LOVE to curl up on it during the night. I wish I could send you the picture, Jan, it’s cute.

5. A once-familiar sight, before the demise of our last cat and the onset of a cat-dander allergy. I miss cats, but not their dander.

6. beth says:

aw, I do the same thing )

They do love warmth, don’t they?
    The last one is typical cat! Who’s the boss then?

8. At a time in my life when I was hale, hearty and well I burned wood to heat and had a few cats. I was amazed then and still am at how close to something that is 500 degrees a cat will move and stay. I think my cats worshiped the wood stove and when my days of using wood to heat ended they migrated to the radiators in my next abode. Much like watching my cat migrate with the sun as it flooded into our living room I now watch my dog who is more concerned with being close to me where ever I go. Animals can be individuals but they also are so predictable at times.

9. Lisa says:

Confucius say: Cats who sleep in dryers come out shrunk.

10. Liz says:

I just love how the cat on the cushion is stretched out. That cat is lovin it.

11. ibikenyc says:

Kept forgetting to mention these two:

1. That first one, with them in the dryer, made me think of those signs in the back windows of school buses that say “This vehicle has been checked for sleeping children;”

2. The sixth one (sharing the patch of sunlight) has an opposite, where many cats are sharing a patch of shade outside on a hot day. (Not sure if it’s okay to paste images in the Comments, but I’ve got it saved in Pinterest.)

Polite comments are welcome.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )