Caturday funnies

25 Responses to Caturday funnies

1. ibikenyc says:

It’s impossible to pick a favorite πŸ˜€

Love the inmates; “an inside cat;” LOLOLOLOL!

(DUH Moment, here: I don’t get the fifth one down, about Daisy’s kittens.)

2. Cute comics πŸ™‚

3. atimetoshare.me says:

I don’t get the fifth one either. Others are hysterical ❀️😺😺

4. floridaborne says:

All are funny! You chose well. πŸ™‚

5. Enjoyed them all but fake mews and the waiter dog had me laugh out loud. With a potato chip in my mouth. Thank goodness no one was looking.

6. Liz says:

Love them all, but I was really chuckling at the CCTV. Now wouldn’t cats be very advanced, if they done that.

7. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Saturday fun, courtesy of BlueBird πŸ˜‚

8. Al says:

Your stuff is always good, but this is the best and longest laugh I’ve have had in a long time. Kudos.

9. Widdershins says:

Love the ‘Daisey’ one! πŸ˜€

10. noelleg44 says:

Always a good day for cat cartoons! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Bob’s cousin Thorndike is getting to me!

11. Rae Reads says:

LOVE Caterdays!

12. red says:

Ohhh. I think I’m having a Lurch moment (think Adams Family). No, Picasso Cat. We’d leave to go fishing or something and come home, and the counter, the stove, the table all looked like that. No cats then, a black Lab. Indoors cat, Psycho Susie was an older cat with too many colors, some ugly enough you did not want to name them. But, my favorite kind of cat. She led her own life and let me alone. She had a bad hobby, attempted murder on anything that came in her house. Dogs, other cats, people. She could chase off rotties and strangers. then she met my dachshund. Poor Susie. No, eventually they signed some kind of mutual destruction pledge and got on fine. As evil as she could be, she was a patsy for little kids. One horrible, terrible thing terrorized her. She was afraid of being outside. One attempt at bravado and she tried to claw her way thru the door and back in the house. πŸ™‚

13. Reblogged this on Writer's Treasure Chest and commented:
    Here the funny post from Bluebird – the feline version. Thanks for the giggle!

14. jenny_o says:

Your Caturday funnies are always so good – and welcome. Thank you for sharing them!

15. happygirlknowsmorethanu says: