Caturday funnies

22 Responses to Caturday funnies

1. Eliza Ayres says:

Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal.

2. These are all great. The best of the best has to be ‘capturing the laser dot.’

3. 🤣 Hilarious 🤣

4. My dog totally agrees that it is reeediculous for cat owners to talk to their cats — cats are incapable of understanding…

5. julesmomcat says:

Our 4 fuzzers own this place, and (kindly) let us pay the bills!

6. Lol. My favorite is ‘Know Your Cat’s Behavior’.

We took our two dogs to the vet recently for their annual checkup. While we were still in the waiting room, a woman walked in carrying a small kennel containing a cat.

I pulled our big dog close to me and tightened my grip on her harness. She goes so ballistic when she sees a cat anywhere near our yard, I figured she was going to try to attack the cat.

But she only gave the cat a passing glance. Apparently, a cat in a cage is no problem. But a cat freely walking around the neighborhood and climbing up on top of our fence, needs to die.

7. ibikenyc says:

The idea of herding cats still cracks me up! 😀

8. Liz says:

I have been giggling at all of them. But I was really chuckling at the one with the cat and goldfish bowl on cooker one.

9. morgueticiaatoms says:

Herding cat-tle, ha ha ha. Cooking up the goldfish made me LOL, too. These are great, thanks for the share.

10. jenny_o says:

Great Caturday funnies! My favourite day of the week 🙂 I can’t even pick a favourite, they are all so good. Thanks, BoB!

11. ibikenyc says:

“Cat-tle;” LOLOLOLOL! ROFL!

Whew! 😀

12. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    The last cartoon is so me 😂🤣😂

I love them all! I’ve no favourite this week. Keep them coming.

14. Top posting, Bob! Hope you have a great weekend! Best wishes, Michael