I can’t brain today, I have the dumb

31 Responses to I can’t brain today, I have the dumb

1. morgueticiaatoms says:

I can’t decide what is funnier, the cow not driving the car in the accident or the orgasmic berries.

2. trentpmcd says:

I think I want some blueberries today… Stupid question, but is kyky one of those members from around that flat globe?

3. Just finished having fresh blueberries on my breakfast.

They were okay.

πŸ˜€

4. Willow says:

I think kyky is a member of the flat earth society. ^_^ And I totally want to know how the got that grill up there.

5. I don’t understand the woman walking across the train tracks. Help!

6. Wyldkat says:

Someone is going to have to explain the girl in the crosswalk to me. I’m not seeing it.

7. jenny_o says:

Hilarious! I’m not sure about the girl in the crosswalk but I think it’s because the tram is coming and she seems to not even have noticed? I had to look hard at the deck and the electric saw . . . and finally noticed the cord. Hope nobody was electrocuted πŸ™‚

• egorr says:

I confess to doing something similar at least 4 times in my life, but it involved a drill, spade bits, and a 110 or 220 VAC line on the other side of the joist or wall I was drilling the hole in.

Circuit breakers are our friend!

8. egorr says:

Publik Edumacashun on display…

9. Widdershins says:

Flat-earthers – poor dears, such one dimensional thinking.

10. Lol! I think the first one is the best. I will do a remake for here. πŸ˜‰ Sometimes the physics are very far away from human existence. :-))

Haha. Especially the Flat Earth society.

12. ibikenyc says:

Love these, as usual! Thank you again, BoB πŸ™‚

Not gettin’ that first one. I suspect I’m over-thinking it. Anyone?

Our neighborhood supermarket does a thing in its sale flyers similar to the second one: “Only in stores where available.” (I do wonder if the tire shop meant that as a joke, though. . . )

One of my Pinterest boards is called “A New York Yankee in Redneck Territory.” That grill out the window is now a part of it!

• jenny_o says:

I think the first one is just that using a door is pretty basic; why do we need a sign that explains it πŸ™‚

• egorr says:

Yes, you are over-thinking it. The instruction on the door should NOT be necessary – how many doors with a doorknob do you simply pull or push?
      It’s one of those, “Duh! “instructions…

13. colonialist says:

The dog has remarkably short legs?
    Took me a while to realise that the saw is boxed in!

14. julesmomcat says:

Orgasmic blueberries? GIMME SOME!

15. Reblogged this on Writer's Treasure Chest and commented: