Rabbit trails

18 Responses to Rabbit trails

1. morgueticiaatoms says:

Bunny Foo Foo is my favorite, I sang that to Spook when she was smaller.
    I am ashamed to admit it took me a 2 minutes before I understood the hopscotch one. DUH.
    Lol, thanks for the giggle.

2. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Courtesy of BlueBird πŸ˜‚

3. jenny_o says:

All those hours listening to the Little Rabbit Foo Foo record with the kiddies paid off! Love them all; the hopscotch one is so clever πŸ™‚

4. I looooovvveee little bunny foo foo!!!!

5. The Hinoeuma says:

OMG! LOL! Hurry up, Alice (revving the engine)…!

6. Reblogged this on A Blog About Healing From PTSD and commented:
    I just went almost 30 hours with no internet access. First because I was serving on a jury and then because, after we rendered our verdicts, I left the courthouse and discovered that the WiFi was down all over town! Yikes! I did not realize how much I depend on the internet, until I couldn’t access it.

Here is another heartwarming post from my dear friend, Bluebird. Yaaaaay Bluebird! Thank you for all the ‘Awwws’ and the ‘Lols!’ ❀❀❀❀❀

• Thanks Lady Q. β™₯️

I am (supposedly) on jury duty this month too, although so far I haven’t had to report. There were three trials scheduled for last week and one this week, but all apparently settled out of court. We’ll see what happens with the four trials still left to go…

• Oh, what a coincidence! Good luck with that. I was very nervous when I received my jury summons, because I had never gotten one before. Would I be up to the task? Talk about going outside my comfort zone, you know?!

But it was actually a very positive experience. The twelve of us on the jury worked so well together, that I wished I could bring them all home with me. I’m missing them today. We found the defendant not guilty on one count, and guilty on the lesser count. I believe justice was done.

• I’ve never served either — never even been called, which is weird since I’ve lived in the same place for almost 43 years. I’m glad your experience turned out to be positive and that the people you served with were reasonable. If I get chosen, I hope I’ll be that lucky.

7. hatrack4 says:

It warms my heart that anyone remembers little bunny foo foo!!

8. Widdershins says:

The White Rabbit goes mobile!!! πŸ˜€

9. […] The Hopscotch one made me laugh more that it should have done, thanks to Chris via Rabbit trails […]