Social distancing pickup lines

❧ Hey gorgeous, can I ship you a drink?

❧ You can’t spell virus without U and I.

❧ Since the public library’s closed, I’m checking you out instead.

❧ If coronavirus doesn’t take you out, can I?

❧ I really can’t stay, baby — it’s COVID outside.

❧ Without you, my life is as empty as a supermarket shelf.

❧ Is that hand sanitizer in your pocket, or are you just happy to be within six feet of me?

❧ Some enchanted evening, you may see a stranger, across an empty room…

❧ You can’t spell quarantine without U R A Q T.

❧ Hey baby, if you need toilet paper, I can be your Prince Charmin.

18 Responses to Social distancing pickup lines

1. beth says:

So funny!!

2. Al says:

OMG! I peed my pants.

3. Willow says:

U R A Q T That’s funny.

4. Liz says:

Brilliant. 😁

5. julesmomcat says:

“Prince Charmin” – LOL!

6. L.K. Latham says:

Perfect! hahahahaha

7. These are great, Bluebird. Here’s another one for you, sung to the tune of the State Farm insurance jingle:

“Like a good neighbor — Stay over there!” ; -)

8. Merillion says:

very cute – loved it!
    In connection with it, I went to supermarket yesterday (Wegman’s). We had to be on line, with our feet within big circle, & were approx. 5/6 feet apart. Everyone (but not me) was wearing a facemask. But get this – No One was talking! totally quiet. It was as if you were unable to speak through a face mask. Struck me as kind of strange.
    Love, Marilyn

• I’ve noticed the same thing when I’ve been out and about — a lot of people seem afraid even to make eye contact. I went to vote yesterday and all the poll workers were wearing masks, and they had people stationed at the entrance and exit offering voters hand sanitizer before and after voting. On the plus side, there was no line, and my husband and I were able to get in and out of there in about a minute and a half (unlike the last time we voted, when we had to stand in line for almost an hour).

• Dawn Marie says:

AND it is so hard to smile at someone too!
      I kept thinking to myself: “Do they know I’m smiling?” “Are they smiling back?”

I do hope wearing them does not promote rudeness.
      That would be another added sadness….

9. Dawn Marie says:

Hysterical!
    Thank you for the giggles.🌺🌺🌺🌺