What’s wrong with this picture?

How long you take to figure it out will reveal a lot about you.

28 Responses to What’s wrong with this picture?

1. Ubi Dubium says:

I see it, but I had to enlarge the photo, and I’m already on a pretty large screen. Can you make it so this photo will embiggen if you click on it?

2. Pickpocket at work?

• Look again. πŸ™‚
      Hint: ignore the girls in the foreground.

• After I made sure the girls all had the correct number of arms and heads, I looked for something else and spotted that hand in the lower right corner. It didn’t look like it belonged to the closest girl, so I suspected a pickpocket. I did take a quick look at the people in the background and concluded they were all “locals,” since they looked different from the girls, who I assumed to be tourists. It did occur to me the locals looked sort of similar to one another, but I didn’t realize how similar. A strange picture, for sure!

3. VJ says:

Pickpocket. Hand reaching for handbag of girl on far right.

4. Rosemary B says:

All the guys in the back ground are the same guy

5. I think I have got it, but I spent so long staring at it, I am not sure

6. Liz says:

It’s something to do with the background. It’s like there is a parade of some sort. But not a happy one. They are all walking the same way in the background, with their heads down. I don’t see a happy face. Only the ladies at the front are happy.

7. Widdershins says:

No-one’s wearing a mask?

8. Cyranny says:

Oh my… I had to enlarge the photo too… but what a good laugh I had when I spotted it!! Thanks for that πŸ™‚

9. Besides all the guys in the back being clones of each other? The girl on the left sticking her behind out, as if that’s the most important feature.

10. It took me about half a minute. How did they do that? Clever photoshopping. πŸ˜€

11. ibikenyc says:

Didn’t see it until following your hint to ignore the foreground!

Love this, although I find it a little concerning how readily I got distracted from something so obvious.

12. Huh. I had thought that it was (looking at bottom-right of the pic) that the image had been flipped left-right.

Maybe those background guys were just having a family reunion?

13. I first noticed the pickpocket in the right foreground then the men in the background who looked identical. It’s really weird. —- Suzanne

14. Jennie says:

The guys look weird. Wait, they’re all the same guy!

15. Salvageable says:

My wife and my daughter both spotted it before I did. Frankly, I thought it was the hand reaching for the purse. Both of them mentioned the posture of the girl on the far left first, but then they saw the crowd in the background. J.

• A lot of people thought it was the hand. I agree that pickpockets are creepy; however, the question was “What’s wrong with this picture,” not “What’s creepy about this picture.” πŸ™‚