Keep it up, buster, and I’ll show you the meaning of ‘nevermore’

9 Responses to Keep it up, buster, and I’ll show you the meaning of ‘nevermore’

1. Ubi Dubium says:

I love how every so often the owl would turn and look at the camera, as if to say “Do you believe this guy? See what I have to put up with!”

2. John Holton says:

I love the corvids! They can be such clowns.

3. Relax... says:

LOL, what a pain in the a!

4. Richard Portman says:

That was so cool! I raised a baby raven once. An ignorant neighbor stole it from the nest and then had 2nd thoughts 😦 A can of Alpo a day plus treats. It was free to come and go and one day it left. Over the next few years it would sometimes drop by to say hello. I called it Charley.

5. beth says:

hahahahahaha

6. Heltau says:

Is that a Snowy Owl?

• red says:

yep. we used to raise turkeys, and they liked to roost on the roof of the chicken house. One very cold night, I went out and saw no turkeys. Well, worried, I went in to empty the water before it could freeze, and to my surprise, the turkeys were in with the chickens. After I left and closed the door, I nearly had a PTSD moment. A snow owl sailed overhead. No sound, nothing, like a ghost.

7. red says:

Beautiful! Galonv, true friend. Buu, the cannibal owl. If the raven can get the owl to take off, the owl is toast. then, no more raids on baby ravens helpless in the nest.

Polite comments are welcome. Nothing political, please.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )