Happy Caturday — heat seekers edition

15 Responses to Happy Caturday — heat seekers edition

1. Eliza Ayres says:

Reblogged this on Blue Dragon Journal.

2. Nan Mykel says:

Great photos and wonderful humor! Thanks!

They really do love the heat, don’t they? I love the kittens in the radiator!

4. Adrienne says:

My Erica kitteh is in “hog heaven” on a hot day when she can lounge about on our south facing full sun back deck. The temp has to be at least over a 100Β° on that deck. I have no idea what keeps her from frying and I’ve given up on trying to figure it out.

5. julesmomcat says:

When I re-built the inside of this house 16 years ago, I made all the windowsills 8″ wide, so our fuzzers would have comfy spots on which to lay, and absorb the sun’s warming rays. And – they truly DO!

6. floridaborne says:

I was alternating with laughing, and going OMG at the cats on and in the accordian heaters.

7. Great pix – the pic of kittens all over the radiator is extra cute.

8. ibikenyc says:

My Tortie used to sit up directly in front of my space heater, essentially blocking the warm breeze from getting to me!

(I understand it’s a function of their instinctive drive for metabolic efficiency. Still unbearably cute!)

9. As someone who overheats and gets claustrophobic, this looks like pure torture!! πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

10. Hetty Eliot says:

They’re cute but I’m so worried and stressed about them getting burned or electrocuted! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

11. I like heat also so I can’t blame them. πŸ˜€ — Suzanne

Polite comments are welcome. Nothing political, please.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )