Experts are super smart and 100% reliable, experts confirm

From The Babylon Bee.

U.S.—A new study performed by experts has confirmed that experts always know what they’re talking about and never, ever just make stuff up to sound smart, experts confirmed today.

“Experts are always to be trusted and have never been wrong before,” said the experts at the recent Expert Conference, Sponsored by Experts. “Experts are so smart. And also really good-looking and not socially awkward. You should be friends with experts, ’cause, uh, experts are really neato.”

“All of this is to say, you really should trust the experts. Experts are way more accurate than the non-experts.” The experts then pointed to a chart that had some lines and circles on it and nodded, looking to one another for confirmation. They all concurred the graphics confirmed their findings that they are smart. They then turned to another panel of experts, who also confirmed that they were smart, in exchange for the original panel of experts saying they are smart back.

At publishing time, experts had further confirmed that you definitely shouldn’t stuff them into lockers and give them wedgies, because they are actually super cool and not nerds who got picked on in high school.

18 Responses to Experts are super smart and 100% reliable, experts confirm

Definitely made me smile.

2. LOL Love your expert opinion of the experts.

3. Experts have their twisted opinions S well as their best. Right?

4. John Holton says:

Some of the funniest stuff on the Internet is on the Babylon Bee…

5. I would love to be an expert but I keep getting things wrong.

6. Experts also recommend that experts are paid mega salaries, and a bonus at least once a year!

7. Barbara says:

And the spam experts check in… from your September 24, 2020 post:

“Im simply no expert, on the other hand imagine you merely made the very best point. You undoubtedly know very well what youre discussing, and I will surely get behind in which.”

Ah, Bluebird, when I get “behind in which” I figure, the experts will tell me I’m in front of what I didn’t… merely. B.

8. Patricia says:

I don’t think I know any experts. But I know many people who know more than me and think that they are experts.

9. cindy knoke says:

I read this earlier. It stuck with me. Had to go back and find you with google. Your bitter blue bird, led me to you. I trust him more than any human, because, after all, he is an expert at knowing when to fly away from us.

10. Herb says:

I love the Bee

11. janiejunebug says:

My ex-husband is the biggest greatest expert on absolutely everything ever.

Love,