Find the phone!

There really is a cell phone somewhere in this picture. See if you can find it.

(click to enlarge)

18 Responses to Find the phone!

1. This one had me wondering, bluebird, if you actually work these out for yourself, or just cheat and look at the answer, then torture us?

Anyway, this one was super-easy, barely an inconvenience. You just have to move the table and look under it. Duh. That’s where the cell always ends up. 😉

2. trentpmcd says:

I never click “like” unless I find it, but there is always a first time… I’m going with mindful webworker’s solution and say it has to be under the table 😉

3. Cyranny says:

This one really annoyed me… I really really tried not to use your clue. And I shouldn’t have, because now, I’m even more annoyed, because it seems so obvious when you know. LOL

4. Hetty Eliot says:

Ha! I noticed the different pattern but thought someone did a shoddy job of trying to patch up a hole.

Well, at least WordPress didn’t ruin it this time for me.

5. janiejunebug says:

Found it, but only after seeing your clue.

Love,
    Janie

6. I actually found it without ‘cheating’, but dang. Tough one!

7. Widdershins says:

That’s dastardly!!! 😀 … found it, but only after your many hints. 🙂

8. ninnys1 says:

Hard one…still looking…no I will not cheat….heehee.

9. ninnys1 says:

Beside the right table leg?

10. […] Find the phone! — bluebird of bitterness […]

11. Doug J says:

I decided that since it clearly was not on the patterned rug, it must be a phone in a white case sitting on the table. So I looked, and sure enough, there’s a very peculiar light blue shading along the bottom edge of the table that is sort of cell phone shaped. Still, that didn’t seem entirely convincing, so I read the first comment. Under the table, huh? Okay, so what I’m seeing is the glow from a phone that is hidden by the top of the table and its transmissions are interacting with the slightly translucent top of the table. Wow, I thought, these puzzles are really getting pretty far out there!

I gotta say, the old “patterned case on a patterned rug” ploy was kind of a let down after my little imaginings, but still, good puzzle!