You have been warned

27 Responses to You have been warned

I love the Chinese takeaway. I hope the baby deer was okay.

2. Oh my GOSH!!! Someone was very kind, and I hope the baby got to sleep as long as it needed and then found its mother and went somewhere less dangerous! That deer was amazing!

3. I love the corn maze one. That’s hysterical.

4. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Bet the last one makes you go “awwww” – courtesy of BlueBird 😂

5. Cathy Cade says:

Great collection!

6. bluescatblues says:

Those were wonderful!!! Thank you!

Stef

7. lilyofthevalley777 says:

Laughing out loud….hardly contained! 😂😂 These were hilariously hilarious. I need a laughing meter so I can see which one made me laugh the most. Thank you so much. I enjoyed the moment. Bluebird, between you and Walter Santi for fun and laughter, it’s a close tie, but I believe you are the winner because you’re more consistent. 🔖🏆♡

8. Corrie.S.P. says:

Awwwe! that last one! Anthe corn maze! Great pics!

9. Great notice about the baby deer! The other warnings are as great as i maybe will use by myself. :-)) Thank you for sharing, and have a beautiful week, BoB! xx Michael

10. msjadeli says:

So many good ones. “Do not grab Hamish by the horns” is my favorite lol

• ibikenyc says:

Maybe mine, too. Everything about it is funny, including the look on his face / air about him and that his name is Hamish! 😀

Also that, looking at that picture, the first thing I thought of doing was grabbing one of those horns; LOL!

11. Lisa Beth says:

Soon Fatt? 😀 hilarious finds and yes, the baby is precious! Thank you Bitter Bluebird!

12. ibikenyc says:

War, HUH; what is it good for? Absolutely nothin!

Also thinkin’ a LOT of stuff would be subject to flooding during a hundred-year storm event!

13. Widdershins says:

heh, I’m going to ‘Awwww’ at the baby deer too. 😀

14. I’m pretty certain that I’ve seen that ‘Absolutely Nothing for 22 Miles’ sign driving through Nevada…

15. Thanks for the many laughs and one “AAAwwwww!” ❤

Polite comments are welcome. Nothing political, please.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )