I can’t brain today, I have the dumb

42 Responses to I can’t brain today, I have the dumb

1. BWAHAHHAHHA!!!! That misalignment of the hood vent over the stove literally made me cringe. So very funny all of them, thanks Birdie!! ❤

2. […] No one I know is highly or even slightly interested in my desires to come up with something important or trivial to say, so I decided this is the day to reblog a great post from one of my favorite sites: Bluebird of Bitterness https://bluebirdofbitterness.com/2021/06/01/i-cant-brain-today-i-have-the-dumb-30/. […]

3. Corrie.S.P. says:

SIDEWALK CLOSED!
    LOLOLOLOL!

4. ibikenyc says:

That last one is the most perfect example I’ve seen yet of “Lost in translation.”

(Also, maybe those with salty sacks should get together with those using Lysol for feminine-hygiene purposes.)

5. bluecat57 says:

The cooktop and exhaust were installed by the same contractor that did ours.

6. Dunno why — maybe sensohumory overload? — But it’s rare these days that I get an actual laugh at something. Three of these triggered real laughs: Clorox, Grass, and Sidewalk!

7. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Some intellectual stimulation, courtesy of BlueBird 😂

8. Love your slogan heading and icons..♥️💕

I love yuor Brian, and the grass. The closed sidewalk was hilarious, too.
    Thanks for brightening up our days, BoB.

10. The mind boggles . . .

11. Herb says:

LOL. Do not dumb here!

12. […] June 1, 2021Linda Lee/Lady Quixote I can’t brain today, I have the dumb — bluebird of bitterness […]

13. Lisa Beth says:

Haha…dont know which one is funniest! 😆

14. hatrack4 says:

I think the term is LOL.

15. atimetoshare.me says:

I sent the one about Prevagin to my son in law and my God son, who are both named Brian. My son in law is actually quite a brain and noted that the sign maker also mispelled the word “your.”

16. SUSAN DANDORF says:

this is GREAT! and believable…..

17. That stove and fan one would drive me crazy.

18. Cindy Dawson says:

I needed this today! LOL!

19. Eileen says:

These are hilarious. Me being not much on visual detail, I missed the misaligned stove vent. But absolutely love the others. Maybe the sidewalk one most.

20. Reblogged this on Writer's Treasure Chest and commented:
    Of course, we need to giggle. Thanks so much, Bluebird, for the smiles. I try my best to keep spreading them.

Polite comments are welcome. Nothing political, please.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )