I can’t brain today, I have the dumb

28 Responses to I can’t brain today, I have the dumb

I love these Can’t Brain. The mackerel one reminds me of a packet of walnuts that informed the purchaser that it contains nuts. The clue is in the name!

2. Patricia says:

Some of these are kinda scary. My favorite is the one with a question about your death.

3. jenny_o says:

Get a Brain Morans . . . sooo ironic! Thanks for the smiles 🙂

4. Corrie.S.P. says:

WOW spiderman?
    don’t use hands. use tounge.
    no smoking.
    I can’tpick a favorite.

5. I suspect that some of these spelling errors are made by my students who are preparing to become teachers. THEY WILL BE TEACHING YOUR KIDS – that’s the scary part!

6. cindy knoke says:

This is the only thing my brain understood all day!!

7. floridaborne says:

This was SO funny!!!

I used to be a teacher. Of science, not English. I once did a cover lesson for an English teacher. A child brought his work for me to look at, and I noticed the teacher had corrected a spelling in the previous work. The child had used ‘lose’ correctly, but the teacher had ‘corrected’ it to ‘loose’.
    In another school, everyone thought it a joke that one teacher in particular couldn’t spell very well.
    And the headteacher put out a directive that all letters going home to parents had to be checked by either him or a deputy head as there had been many instances of poor speling and grammar sent out.
    It’s really scary.

9. mjgolch says:

Reblogged this on and commented:
    this is so funny I just had to repost!!

10. These literally made me LOL! Thanks, Bluebird!

I hope the driver of that hearse checked inside the coffin to make sure the body was dead. The deceased may have just been having a near death experience. Like anyone who could answer ‘yes’ on the question about dying in an accident.

The fish container needs a little something, though.
    Ingredients: Holy Mackerel, Water, Salt.

That’s better, don’t ya think? 😉