Worst record album covers ever

21 Responses to Worst record album covers ever

1. Rosi says:

Unbelievable. I think my favorite is God’s Chosen Puppet. These are too funny. Thanks for the post.

2. Patricia says:

What a hoot!

3. Rosemary B says:

icky. All of them are just….. icky

4. Lisa Beth says:

“Worst” isn’t enough. These are almost painful to look at. Gospel song “He Touched Me” now looks like perverted child abuse!
    Thanks Bitter Bluebird, needed something bizarre to wake me up!

5. jenny_o says:

Some wild and wacky covers, that’s for sure – and to think someone, somewhere, thought “This is perfect!” . . .

6. ospreyshire says:

I have actually seen that T-Bone album before years ago. That was very surreal.

7. beth says:

Omg I love these

8. egorr says:

These are bad, like crap on toast!

9. Oh… my! Have you posted some or maybe all of these before? (I notice the URL is “worst-record-album-covers-3“)

What is the title on that Steve Taylor album? I have to be a… clone? cloie? Do I want to know?

The Family Band actually looks more-like-normal, compared to the other family bands!

Just ran across another cover winner: The Brailettes – search YooToob.

Seen while looking for this
    Jesus Use Me – the Faith Tones with the amazing hair.
    youtu.be/RciSEvedXvs

But were the Faith Tones real? No one seems to know.
    ailantha.com/blog/the-mysterious-faith-tones

😮

• I did post some of them, years ago. I had halfway forgotten about them, but then the guys on the Babylon Bee podcast did a segment on terrible record covers, which gave me a bunch more to add to my collection, so I decided to do a rerun. Leave it to you to notice.

10. John Holton says:

I’ve seen “Jesus Use Me” before. Absolutely hideous…

Odd that so many of these terrible covers are for Christian bands. It’s enough to turn you off religion.
    And as for ‘He touched me’! Well!

• “He Touched Me” was a very popular song among Evangelical Protestants back in the old days. I heard it many times in the church where I grew up. No one thought anything of it then, but those were more innocent times.

I just scrolled through these again. Just Because I Asked is truly scary.

13. Lol! These are fantastic! You know, if I had become a musician I probably would have made all my album covers goofy and ridiculously bad, just to be funny! Only not creepy funny, just funny, lol!

14. Gregoryno6 says:

It was ‘Let Me Touch HIm’ that introduced me to the world of bad album covers.

15. Eileen says:

These definitely win the losers prize!