Caturday funnies — good old days edition

For bonus points, see if you can spot the celebrity.

23 Responses to Caturday funnies — good old days edition

1. Isn’t that Hemingway?

2. atimetoshare.me says:

Just how much does a Hemming weigh?

3. Simon says:

Don’t know, not famous in our part of country , but curious to know who she is☺️ Hemming way? based on previous comments.

4. Hemmingway or would that be the 6 toed cats 😹😻

5. Herb says:

My uncle used to squirt milk into the cat’s mouth like that, too.

6. Lisa Beth says:

These are fabulous! How nice that someone had a camera at these precious moments! Yes, I saw Hemmingway.
    Thank you Bitter Bluebird!

7. Well I was going to say Shirley Temple until I read all the comments….never did like Hemingway but if he liked cats I guess he wasn’t all bad😀

Ok. Everyone says Hemingway. Please would someone say which one? I’m just an ignorant Brit, and though I know who he was, I don’t know what he looked like.

9. Cats, the #2 topic on the Internet, weren’t just invented with the WWWeb. Or with photography (these pix were treasures). Cat funnies go back at least as far as Egypt! There are hieroglyphic sequences of Tutensimon’s cat. It’s a phact!

10. Corrie.S.P. says:

The singing cats! Awwe! Too cute!

11. […] bluebird of bitterness has your Cat Saturday […]

12. Merillion says:

All lovely! My fave that made me laugh was the Cow milk and the cat.

Polite comments are welcome. Nothing political, please.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )