Happy Caturday

9 Responses to Happy Caturday

1. Adrienne says:

Funny!! Our little Frankie doggie isn’t aware that Erica kitteh “checks” on him every night while he’s sleeping. He’s usually in our bed first. Then when Erica kitteh arrives she first leans over and sniffs Frankie to make sure he’s okay before coming up to the head of the bed for pets and hugs from me. Awwww – sisterly love!

2. atimetoshare.me says:

I love how the cat waited for just the right moment for its retaliation. Surprise attack!

3. Corrie.S.P. says:

Awee. “Say what to me????”

4. red says:

Evil Kitty attitude: Asks God, do I really have to tolerate doggy breath? Realizes that was a mistake, asks the guy with the horns.
    Meanwhile, Termite the Teenage pup, decided he wanted to rest his fuzzy head on the pillow. He will not jump on furniture, but managed to steal the pillow anyway. Walk in His beauty

5. Widdershins says:

No-one does cold revenge like a cat. 😀

• red says:

An older sister was given a kitten whose mother was a barn cat. Someone asked her to mind their sheltie while they were on vacation. The cat would walk around the dog’s cage all night hissing and growling. When that didn’t drive the dog out, she started to catch mice, leaving pieces under my sister’s kitchen chair. then, under her pillow and blankets. She couldn’t believe it, but I told her it was a warning. Get rid of the dog or you’ll be next. 🙂

Polite comments are welcome. Nothing political, please.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )