I can’t brain today, I have the dumb — back to school edition

41 Responses to I can’t brain today, I have the dumb — back to school edition

1. I think letrracy is more importanter than beers.

2. floridaborne says:

Theze war funnie. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Corrie.S.P. says:

The last one showed the guy had “Fixed” his mistake by adding an “e”.
    Like: Ooops! I made a mistake! Let me just write that correct letter on the end. No one will know…

4. Hetty Eliot says:

You wonder if some of this is intentional, it’s so dum…

5. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    BAK 2 SKOOL – Kurtsey off BLUBOID ๐Ÿ˜‚

6. Patricia says:

Too funny…but kinda sad.

7. Oh, dear. I think I would home school my child.

8. Barbara says:

I took a leteracy course wunce. It was about riting covring leters to go with my resumeh. I never got a intervieu, and I wish I’d gone to a reel shcool insted… sounds like fun.

9. After reading these, I need an asspern for my hedaak.

10. jenny_o says:

Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh freakin’ dear …

11. Marcia says:

Funny, Bluebird, but VERY scary. (I’d like to think the Happy’s Market sign was done on purpose, though. ๐Ÿ˜ )

12. Lisa Beth says:

Oohh, cringing. I had the strictest English teacher – still gauging her reaction! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

13. atimetoshare.me says:

Hilarious! These remind me of some of my posts before editing – or after.

14. Well, I see the problem here. None of these were done on a computer screen, so they couldn’t employ spell-checking.

Its knot they’re phault!

I wouldn’t send my child to any of these schools if the powers that be can’t spell. This shows the importance of proof-reading. But I once came across an English teacher who had corrected ‘lose’ (used correctly) to ‘loose’.
    It is scary though.

16. That literally made my head hurt. O_o Oh my gosh. I thought education was in a sad state when I went to school (over ten billion years ago now), but geezus. At least my educators could SPELL (speel? ๐Ÿคฃ )

17. noelleg44 says:

Is this indicative of what our children are not being taught? ๐Ÿ™‚

18. These are brilliant……………. or not!!!

19. da-AL says:

sad… but funny!!!

Polite comments are welcome. Nothing political, please.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )