Find the crab!

A crab is hiding among the flowers. See if you can find it.

(click to enlarge)

The solution will be posted in the comment section later today.

15 Responses to Find the crab!

1. GP says:

I like doing these puzzles. They test my eyesight, patience and cognitive abilities. Thanks.

2. egorr says:

Easy-peasy, but had to embiggen…
    Darn cataracts and old age!!

3. jono51 says:

These are fun unless I get a cramp in an eye muscle. Owie!

Well, I found something, but it looks more like a bee than a crab, to me.

5. Had my first cataract surgery on the 1st; second one is set for October 21. Near vision is bad right now, but I have 20/20 for far distance when not using my glasses.. My bad eye is next month as it’s more to remove the cataract as it’s not going to help much with vision. Funny thing is I didn’t realize I had cataracts, but went to the optometrist thinking I needed a new pair of glasses as I haven’t had a new pair in several years.

I see something, but it doesn’t look a crab to me. I grew up crabbing and am familiar with several types of crabs. Looks like some weird thing that isn’t crab-like. Could be a bee.

6. I found it! Looks to me like a red turtle.

7. Got him! Without cheating, but thank you for providing the answer for those of us with cataracts (debatable) and old eyes… 😎

8. The question begged here is, just what was that crab doing in that field of posies? Where’s the shore for that poor sea creature? Did Dudas torture that poor crab, putting him there? And do we pronounce “Dudas” like the “Camptown Races” bit, doo-dahs doo-dahs? Okay, that’s several questions. See what happens to my brain when you post these?!!

9. Donna Kemp says:

I can’t find the stupid crab…

10. Lisa Beth says:

Late catching the post but QUICK to find that crab!! Getting good at this I think! 😃