Christmas photo follies

34 Responses to Christmas photo follies

1. What a bunch of grumpy tots! Hilarious.

Sharing some more grumpy kids in a vid I did in 2015
    The Terrible Christmas Song (0:40)
    youtu.be/Typ5lIcjhm4

2. LOL, so cute! So funny, too.

I have a picture of my youngest with the Easter bunny, this big, scary, six foot black rabbit,. She just got mad, put her hands on her hips, and kicked him in the shins.

3. atimetoshare.me says:

Every one is priceless.🎄🎄

4. Sent the sisters one to my sister so she could laugh too. I’m the one on the left. She’s the one on the right. We have several photos like this…

5. Lisa Beth says:

Haha, ny mother always made my sister and I matching dresses for holidays. It was so funny bc I was SO chubby and she was SO slim!
    Thanks Bitter Bluebird for all the chuckles here!

6. mitchteemley says:

I think I like the “I’m dressed just like my sister” pic best.

7. Herb says:

Kids react to Santa like they do with clowns. Some love him, but…

8. Hetty Eliot says:

Oh, these are a riot!

9. Corrie.S.P. says:

Oh my. I mostly relate to the one of the sisters. I am the older one.

I’d be scared with a snowman bigger than me looming over me, too.

11. Nat says:

Haha! Those are hilarious!

12. I love these – especially the children holding the word “joy.” Thanks for the laughs.

13. […] by Jean ReilandDecember 14, 2021 Comments 0 Christmas photo follies — bluebird of bitterness […]

14. Oh, the sisters one cracked me up! My great grandmother was a seamstress, and when she came for the holidays, would make dresses for my sister and I. They were always lovingly and beautifully made (and our dollies were the best dressed in town because she made them outfits out of the remnants), but there were a couple I hated and ended up wearing twice as Sis was older than me, so I had her hand-me-downs.

15. I love the one with the child scared of the snowman, but feel sorry for the kid, too, lol!

16. ibikenyc says:

Am I the only one who thought of the quote (attributed to Edward R. Murrow) that “All babies look like Winston Churchill”?