My house was clean last week; sorry you missed it

35 Responses to My house was clean last week; sorry you missed it

1. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Some great tips, courtesy of BlueBird 😂

2. People should never, EVER ask me for directions.

3. SasjaL says:

A clean start … 👍

4. Laughed out loud at Every. Single. One. 😁 Thanks.

5. Grace says:

Love these to bits…

6. 🤣Those were all good. My personal favorite, though, was
    “I sometimes wonder what became of people who asked me for directions.”

[ Whoa! I just found out my browser has a select-emoji option now. I think that’s new with the latest upgrade, although it might have been there for years and I just didn’t know. 👀 ]

[ Reverting to hieroglyphics! ]

7. The Hinoeuma says:

I wish I could close my kitchen. Sheesh.

8. It hurts when someone you love says mean things! That’s hysterical! Stealing it!

9. […] by Jean ReilandJanuary 12, 2022 Comments 0 My house was clean last week; sorry you missed it — bluebird of bitterness […]

10. All so funny but the “directions” and “hiding stuff” quips were unexpected treasures.

11. Wonderful for me, as i am having a little bit chauvinistic behavior. Lol Thanks BoB! Enjoy a wonderful rest of the week! The half is just done. 😉 xx Michael

12. These are great; mainly I love the old-fashioned pictures:)

13. Love the comment on putting family’s things where they can’t find it.

The one about hiding things is not far off the truth. When he as a teenager, my son had things all over his bedroom floor. Fed up with telling him to tidy it up. I did it myself. His reaction? ‘Now I can’t find anything. I knew where everything was on the floor. I could see it!’

15. ibikenyc says:

Where do I sign up for that Calorie Refund?! 😀

16. Eileen says:

Wonderful! Thanks for making my day better.

Polite comments are welcome. Nothing political, please.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )