1. Polite comments are welcome. Comments that are mean, vulgar, insulting, or rude will be deleted.
2. Do not insult other commenters. Play nice.
3. This is a humor blog. If you are easily offended, this is probably not the place for you.
4. This is not a political blog. Do not try to turn it into one.
5. I do not vouch for the accuracy of anything I post. Don’t waste your time fact-checking me.
6. If you are a first-time commenter, your comment will go into moderation and may take a while to show up. If your first comment is approved, subsequent comments will generally be published without going through all that rigamarole; however, they will be deleted if they violate my guidelines.
7. If you don’t have a gravatar (globally recognized avatar), your comments run the risk of getting caught in the spam filter. If you want to increase the odds that your comment will not be misclassified as spam, get a gravatar. It’s fast, easy, and free. Go to engravatar.com and click the button that says “Create Your Own Gravatar.”